Monday, December 12, 2005

Viennese Ball

 International phone cards

Best  ...

... Best

international calling cards to Australia

international calling cards to Mexico

international calling cards to Cambodia

international calling cards to Netherlands
international calling cards to  Canada international calling cards to Nigeria
international calling cards to  China international calling cards to Philippines

international calling cards to Ecuador

international calling cards to Singapore

international calling cards to Egypt international calling cards to South Africa
international calling cards to  Germany international calling cards to South Korea
international calling cards to  India international calling cards to Spain
international calling cards to  Indonesia international calling cards to Thailand
international calling cards to  Iraq international calling cards to  United Kingdom
international calling cards to  Italy international calling cards to  USA
international calling cards to  Jamaica international calling cards to  Uzbekistan
international calling cards to  Japan international calling cards to  Viet nam

Viennese Ball was extraordinary. I had so much fun performing for the opening ceremony, and it was so magical to float across the ballroom floor with Eric. He is so wonderful. The performance itself was stunning. Everything was smooth and graceful and I felt just like a princess in my beautiful white gown. Props to Tina and Kari and Jeremy for the choreography and for being such incredible teachers. It was truly stunning! My aunt and uncle and cousin got to come up from San Jose to see the performance, and that was really special. My father and his wife were supposed to come to the performance as well, but they didn't make it. I know I should be used to that by now, but for some reason I always hang on to this teeniest tiniest hope that maybe just this once he'll pull through for me. Owell. The rest of the evening far outshone that disappointment. The whole production of it was just so much fun! After the performance I felt like a diplomat for the Viennese Ball. I was introduced to a number of important people and this husband and wife who were alumni from the 1940s and I graciously shook their hands and said "we are so pleased to have you at the Viennese Ball." all elegant-like. Hearing myself speak I almost made myself laugh out loud! It was like in my pretty white dress I was this other person entirely. Of course, I would make an absolutely terrible diplomat because I can never remember people's names. Eep!